Dust tests are mainly performed to test functioning of electronic components under extreme environmental conditions.
Various standards specify e.g. the test duration and the composition of dust used.
The dust is filled in the funnel below the test space. The formation of dust within the test space is effected by compressed air injection through four special nozzles. The dust is blown and swirled in upper test space by intensive air movement.
- According to state-of-the-art manufacture the test cabinets are of a modular design and are ready to be installed.
- The whole system is designed to be used under extreme conditions and guarantees reliable functioning and a long service life.
- Independent of design and condition of the test specimen a constant dust density is reached due to special high-capacity compressed air nozzles, which leads to reliable test results.
Special advantages at a glance
- Easy operation
- Modular design and ready to be installed
- Switch cabinet in protection type IP 54
- Easily-accessible system components guarantee shortest service and maintenance time
- Low requirement of energy
- Feet individually adjustable in height
- Exterior finish
- Amply dimensioned, user friendly loading door with special sealing