Spray and Splash Water Testing according to DIN VDE 0470 T1, EN 60529 and for protection code testing (IP-Code). For performing tests for testing of the protection of housings against ingress of water. In conjunction with a timer, the test cycle can be automated with a settable test time of 3 sec. to 30 h. Thanks to the integrated circulation equipment, water consumption can be reduced to a minimum.
The Spray and Splash Water Test Systems can perform tests according to the following standards. However, standardised special options are sometimes necessary to fulfil these.
- DIN EN 60 529-1:2000
- DIN EN 60 034-5:2001
- DIN 40 050-9:1993
- DIN IEC 68, T2-18, method Rb 2.1
- SAE Standard J575, 1993 (option)
- JIS D 0203 – 1994, Tests R1/R2/S1/S2 (option)
- MIL-STD-810F, Method 506.4 (option)
- IP X1/X2 (drip device, Option)
- IP X3/X4 (swivelling tube, Standard)
- IP X3/X4 (spray head, Option)
- IP X5/X6 (jet nozzle, Option)
- IP X9K (high pressure jet nozzle, Option)