- Complete radiation system in the door (also ballast units)
- Radiation device is switched off when the door is opened
- Vertical fluorescent tubes, cooled by circulating air, tubes are easy to remove and to clean
- Dimmable ballast units compensate ageing of lamps
- Lamps can be switched on and off via the colour touch panel
- Temperature range -20 ... +80°C (with radiation -10 ...+80°C)
- Humidity range 10 ... 95% r.h. between +10... +80°C
- Radiation wave length 270 ... 400 nm
- UV-Intensity 10% based on the area of 900 x 700 mm
- Control system: Controller Board SIMPAC with Color Touch Panel.
UV test chamber – Environmental simulation UV systems satisfying the highest standards – Further development of tried and tested technology
Aided by a profound understanding of the essential, functional require- ments were harmonised with an attractive design in the further development of the Global-UV test unit.