Corrosive gases in the atmosphere (noxious gases) cause damages to material, components, devices and constructions.
To analyse these corrosion processes systematically, test systems are necessary, in which the corrosion-promoting noxious gas concentrations and climates can be adjusted according to the standards.
- Single-gas tests
- Series of single-gas tests
- Mixed gas tests
The noxious gas test chamber can be removed and inserted! The system can be used as climate test chamber without the inner test chamber!
- Inner test chamber made of plexiglass or polyvinylidene fluoride (PVDF)
- Dosage pump (PTFE design) or mass flow controller
- Low pressure control in the noxious gas chamber
- Dilution of air containing noxious gas is necessary.
- Interruption of noxious gas supply in case of erroneous opening of chamber door
- Powerful and uniform temperature/air conditioning
- High temperature constancies by jacket air temperature conditioning
- Exactly adjustable test parameters and therefore highest reproducibility
- Aerosol-free humidification system provides „natural conditions“
- Easy removal of the inner test chamber
- Temperature range Acryl +15 ... +45°C (PVDF +15 ... +80°C)
- Humidity range 40 ... 75% r.h.
- Airflow adjustable between 0,5 and 4 m3/h
- Flow rate noxious gas adjustable between 1 and 250 ml/h
- Control system: Controller Board SIMPAC with Color Touch Panel