Direct exposure to the sun, heat, cold, humidity
Small and large things in daily life are exposed to environmental effects that affect more than just their operating and service life: painted surfaces fade and the ageing of materials is accelerated.
For many products, light resistance tests – also in combination with other environmental factors – are indispensable.
With the Weiss Technik solar simulation chambers SunEvent, you can simulate the effect of sunlight, temperature, and humidity on the properties and the service life of your products. Reproducible, certified, and under accelerated conditions.
When testing your products, you must adhere to numerous test standards and carry out long-term tests. Our test chambers are designed for these situations. Our models cover a wide range of applications and satisfy every need. For specific requirements, you can upgrade every system with many options based on your individual needs.
Reliable measurement results are possible thanks to
- Irradiation unit with high irradiation uniformity (made in Germany)
- Perfect, environmentally friendly insulation of the testing space
- Steam-proof design thanks to mechanically welded seams
- Optimised airflow and temperature distribution
- Performance-optimised tempering technology and patented climate control system
Optional equipment for individual solutions.
Global Irradiation, Temperature, and Humidity
The SolarClimatic Series instruments are state-of-the-art test units for simulating temperature and climatic indoor and outdoor conditions with global irradiation. Influencing parameters such as global irradiation, temperature, and humidity can be individually programmed in user configurable programs. The test chambineter design of the units offers an economic alternative to large solar simulation equipment such as Walk In or Drive In Chambers.
- In combination with the irradiation unit (metal halide lamp and outdoor filter), all four models of 340, 600, 1000 and 3400 litres provide a full-function climate chamber
- The useable volume of the test chamber has been specifically designed for the examination of material samples and component sections or smaller components
- The test chamber can be easily opened with one hand
- The height of the sample carrier can also be varied to ensure optimal irradiation of the various samples