Innovative safety test systems with perfect user protection
In the field of mobile systems, lithium batteries have successfully proved their importance as energy storage. Even larger applications - such as electric vehicles - require storage systems, which not only offer a large volume of energy, but which also can produce large outputs. To test their reliability, lithium batteries are subjected to various tests in the field of environmental simulation. These tests are carried out in temperature change test cabinets or climatic test chambers.
Safety in the laboratory and protection of the staff
During the temperature tests, overchargings or malfunctions of the batteries may occur. This can lead to the destruction of the batteries.
Increasing storage sizes cause increasing impacts of possible failures and potential risks during tests with lithium batteries. For this reason, safety in the laboratory, in particular the protection of the staff, during such tests has the highest priority.
To assure this safety in your laboratory during tests with lithium batteries in a temperature- or climatic test chamber, we can offer safety devices, which are adjusted to the EUCAR Hazard Level at an optimum. Of course, the safety equipment can be adapted individually, according to customer specifications. Please contact us for more detailed information.
- Temperature test cabinet for testing cells and packs
- Temperature and climatic test cabinet for testing cells, packs, modules and complete batteries
- Stress Screening systems for testing cells, packs, modules and complete batteries
- XXL series for testing batteries
- Temperature and climatic test chambers for vibration tests
- Walk-In and Drive-In Climatic Chambers for testing vehicle batteries