Certain specimens release combustible substances which might become explosive if combined with air. Special measures are to be taken to prevent this mixture from exploding.
Conforming to the Directive 94/9/EG (ATEX-Directive) a type certificate was issued allowing Vötsch Industrietechnik to manufacture ex-proof units of series VT3 / VC3 according to a defined production and test plan.
- The units are designed for the performance of extreme climate values (e.g. long term tests at 85°C / 85%rh).
- Extreme installation conditions – trouble-free operation can be guaranteed at ambient temperatures of up to 35°C.
- Optimum air guidance and temperature distribution – better than ±1.5K spatially guaranteed.
- Operation, monitoring and documentation of the test chamber are realised by the control and programming SIMPAC.
- A clearly-arranged 8” TFT colour touch screen display serves as interface between man and machine (easy, menu-guided display, no programming knowledge required).
- An easily legible CONTROLPAD for indication of actual values is integrated in the door.
- An Ethernet interface for communication with a customer-provided computer system is available.
- A USB interface for recording measured values via USB stick is additionally integrated. It guarantees complete documentation.
- Monitoring and supervision possible from each workstation.
- Highly accurate temperature and climate conditions are achieved by an auto-adaptive control system that continuously optimises the control behaviour.
- Error diagnosis system and inspection system for support of maintenance and repair.
- The hermetic refrigeration systems work with environmentally friendly refrigerants that are free from chlorine and have no ozone-reducing potential (CFC-free).
- 2 stainless steel ports (50 and 125mm Ø) are installed as standard.
- Central supply connections in back part of the system
- Large and easily accessible water tank
- Easily accessible maintenance elements guarantee minimum service times (condenser, water tank, psychrometer).
- Self-cleaning humidity sensor, thus considerable increase in service life of psychrometer.
- High humidification performance to fulfil modern test standards
- Automatic water supply of humidification system with demineralised water.
- Contamination of humidification water is prevented. The humidity bath flushing is standard.
- Integrated switchable condensation protection prevents condensation formation on specimen during heat-up phase.
- Low noise pressure level.