The ETE series of temperature chambers for material test machines is characterized by a single or a cascade cooling system without exchange of coolant to the environment.
Heating with PID control guarantees an accurate regulation.
Forced air circulation guarantees a good heat transfer.
- E-Type – compact model with single cooling machine behind the testing space up to -30°C
- C-Type – the versatile do-it-all on ground rails
- M-Type – separate testing space and machine unit with flexible lines
- Temperature range -30/+180°C or -70/+180°C
- Damp tight welded stainless steel isolated test space
- Removable wedges for good access to the test specimen
- Heated door window with interior lighting
- Wall port 50 mm
- Communication RS232 Modbus for link to material test machine software
- Dimensions exactly adapted to your tensile test or material test machine
- Weiss Simpac Touch Panel with LAN and USB connection
- Program control
- Guide rails with lock
- Water cooled condenser for cooler installation room
- Reducer rings for use on various testing machines
- Window in the side wall
- Other options on demand