The EKE series of climate chambers for material testing machines is being characterized by an additional dimension of climate regulation.
Moisturizing by a Weiss designed efficient system guarantees an accurate control.
- E-Type – compact model with single cooling machine behind the testing space up to -30°C
- C-Type – the versatile do-it-all on ground rails
- M-Type – separate testing space and machine unit with flexible lines
Temperature range -30/+180°C or -70/+180°C
- Humidity control 10-90%RH
- Damp tight welded stainless steel isolated test space
- Removable wedges for good access to the test specimen
- Heated door window with interior lighting
- Wall port 50 mm
- Communication RS232 Modbus for link to tensile tester software
- Dimensions exactly adapted to your tensile tester or material testing machine
- Weiss Simpac Touch Panel with LAN and USB connection
- Program control
- Guide rails with lock
- Water cooled condenser for cooler installation room
- Reducing rings for use on various testing machines
- Window in the side wall
- Other options on demand.