TS 120 consists of two independently controlled chambers (one is the hot and the other is the cold chamber).
The two chambers are located on top of each other. The hot/cold temperature shock is invoked by quickly transferring the test specimens from one chamber to the other by means of an elevator. It exposes test specimens to shocking temperature change.
Environmental conditions have a significant impact on the operability and reliability of electronic components, devices and equipment. Test procedures for regular applications are set forth in international standards and test specifications. The ESS test procedure allows for manufacturing faults detection at early stages of the production. Executing a couple of hundreds/thousands of temperature cycles allows for the prediction of the expected life span of test specimens.
- Test space: 120 l
- Vertical order of the chamber for safe and quick test performance
- Regular temperature distribution in test space via a high recirculating rate with optimum air flow
- Hot chamber temperatures of +50°C to +220°C
- Cold chamber temperatures of -80°C to +70°C
- Alternating time between the chambers
- More than 1,000 cycles are possible without defrosting via
- A standard integrated volume compensation system for continuously operation
- Low sound-pressure level, only 58dB(A)
- Design Maintenance friendly positioning of the machine components
- Entry port Ø80mm
- Loading capacity of the lift 50kg
- 8" TFT-colour touch screen display
- Ready to plug-in