Environmental conditions have a great influence on the functionality and reliability of the electronic components, devices and systems. A normal temperature test is often not sufficient to detect latent weak points as quickly as possible. Samples must be subjected to multiple, shock-like changes in temperature.
Extremely fast changes in temperature in the range from -80°C bis +220°C can be achieved with the TS / VT3 temperature shock test cabinet of the Weiss Technik and Vötsch Technik brands.
Reliable measurements are ensured by
- Integrated volume compensation system for continuous operation
- High air circulation rate and optimal air flow in the test room
- Fast repositioning time of the load basket
- Extensive overlapping temperature ranges in the cold and hot chamber
- Adjustable pre-tempering in both temperature zones
Our environmental simulation chambers and systems are available under the brand names Weiss Technik and Vötsch Technik.