WEISS climatic chamber C-SERIES – A cost-effective solution!
- The circulating air is cooled while flowing over a patented heat exchanger and heated by electrical resistance heaters in order to achieve the desired set values in the shortest possible time.
- An intelligent air flow system guarantees utmost spatial as well as temporal accuracies even with the test space loaded.
- A proprietary psychrometric measurement system allows high accuracy over a long operational lifetime.
- The water bath technology combined with the innovative sensor assures a highly accurate climatic control in an extensive climatic range.
Standard Chamber Features
- Test Space: 190-1.540 liter
- Min. temperature: -40°C (-70°C)
- Max. temperature: +100°C (+180°C)
- Observation Window with size of (W)450mm X (H)600mm
- Ethernet Interface
- 4 Potential-free digital I/O channels
- Solid state heater relays
- 2 Soft silicon plugs
- 2 Port holes of 50 mm and 125mmØ on the left and right hand side, respectively
- 1 insert shelf
- Movable Design
- Adjustable specimen protection device with separate sensor (specimen protection according to EN 60519-2, 1993)
- Dehumidifier coil to prevent forming of condensation on test specimens
- SIMPAC equipped with a high performance CPU and threshhold monitoring system
- Patented psychrometric humidity measurement system
- Water shortage indicator
- Special temperature conditioning system at climatic operation for best temperature and humidity constancies
- Software SIMPATI
- Serial RS 232/485 interface
- Additional shelves
- Temperature up to +180°C