Limited laboratory space and the necessity of installing testing systems directly at the workspace are factors demanding compact and silent running equipment. Temperature testing chambersof the mini-series fulfil these requirements at all points.
The aim of a temperature test is to verify the resistance of a specimen to the environmental influence of temperature. The tests are aimed at the suitability for use and stora- ge at low and high temperatures.
In research and development laboratories functionality and usability of a product are determined at a very early stage.
With its mini-series Vötsch Industrietechnik offers the development engineer and quality assurance specialist high efficiency in limited space.
The test chambers VT 4002, VT 4004 and VT 7004 offer an optimum solution with a test space volume of 16 and/or 37 l when limited space is available.
The temperature range of the VT 4002 chamber is -40°C to +130°C and the range of the VT 4004 / VT 7004 chamber is -40 or -70°C to +180°C.
- Optically attractive units
- Compact, with optimized test space volume
- Powerful, but however silent within a large temperature range
- Enhanced performance of temperature rates of change
- Energy efficient test system
- Optimized handling
- Entry port 50 mm now serial 5
- Digital measuring and control system Simpac
- Simpati program tool on CD for convenient programming of control via PC
- Potential-free contact for switching-off of test specimens
- Independent, adjustable temperature limiter tmin/tmax
- Adjustable software temperature limiter min./max.
- Software Simpati
- Digital I/O (only 2 pieces)
- Temperature measuring on test specimen switchable by reversible control sensor
- Interface RS 232
- Interface IEEE 488
- Networking (RS 485 interface)