Profitable results – The saving actions you implement give you a plenty of benefits in various areas such as
- Cost saving
- Reduction of expensive load peaks
- Reduced wear
- Reduced CO2 emission
- Awareness of own energy usage with clear consumption rates
- Reduced load of resources
- Increased competence
Foundation for optimisation
Energy usage of test equipment depends on numerous factors. These include the type and weight of the test specimen, the test operating temperature and the installation site of the equipment. What's more important is structured procedures during equipment revision to ensure optimal results. When it comes to energy optimisation, we adhere by our well-founded principles such as analysis, evaluation and implementation.
Software and hardware modification
In “green mode”, only one compressor runs ideally, while in normal mode, two compressors run simultaneously. It allows you to save on energy and costs.
Our software modification helps switch off unnecessary installations in a targeted way, including for example heaters, compressors and fans. The temperature is re-regulated in due time before transfer of the test specimen to the other test chamber.
- Reduced energy and cooling water consumption
- Reduced noise emission
- Changes are not perceived by the user
- Subsequent adaptation to a wide variety of equipment (from Simcon 32 controller)
- Short payback period
- Reduced network load