The lighting equipment used complies with the ICH Guideline Q1B Option 2 and enables photostability tests to be carried out in less than 100 hours.
One of the most important requirements in photostability tests is the homogeneous irradiation of the specimens. For this reason, all the specimens have to be positioned at the same distance from the light source.
- Volume gross: ca. 700 l, net ca. 460 l
- Temperature Range: +10°C ... +50°C
- Humidity Range: 20 ... 90% r.h.
- Illumination: max. 25.000 lx
- UV energy: max. 3.7W/m2
- Light distribution: approx. ±6% r.h.
- UV distribution: approx. ±10% r.h.