If available Space is limited
Compact, quiet, yet powerful units are required to tackle special laboratory conditions that include limited space, even smaller specimens and the need to conduct re-producible tests on a laboratory scale or stability tests according to ICH Guide line Q1A tests directly at the workplace.
The VTL and VCL series of temperature and climatic test chambers are ideally suited to such applications. These systems have a volume of 34 l, 64 l and 100 l respectively and provide an optimum solution where space is limited.
Humidity is generated by a temperated waterbath in a manner free of aerosols. The devices of the VTL and VCL series are sui- table for program and constant set point operation e.g. for stress tests and Freeze Thaw cycles and are equipped with a state-of-the-art efficient 32-bit SIMPAC control and communications system. Up to 100 test programs can be stored and retrieved.
With regard to the technical data the temperature and climate devices fulfil test standards, such as e.g. DIN, ISO, MIL, IEC, DEF or ASTM.
Standard scope of delivery
- 32-bit control system SIMPAC with 3.5“ colour touch panel
- Fully integrated user management in the control panel
- Observation window
- Test space lighting
- Independent adjustable temperature limiter tmin / tmax
- Potential-free contact for test specimen switch-off
- Ethernet interface USB interface for documentation of measuring data via USB-stick
- Air-cooled refrigeration circuit
- 1 shelf
- 1 entry port Ø 50mm
- Calibration of 2 temperature values for VTL and 2 climatic values for VCL / VC3/0
- Automatic water supply (VCL and VC3/0 only)
- Multi-language touch panel (German, English, French, Spanish, …)
Most important options
- SIMPATI software package
- Integrated datalogger
- Temperature measurement on test specimen
- Capacitive humidity measurement
- Interface RS 485 / RS232C
- Compressed air dryer
- Additional entry ports
- Additional shelves
- Frame with castors (except for VCL/VTL (-)70°C / 34L)
- Demineralisation unit (VCL and VC3/0)
- Special voltages