WEISS Perfection in performance and equipment...
WT3/WK3 Test Chambers – Temperature Test to Perfection
The particularly robust test chambers create more productive, comfortable and clear thermical tests for a great number of products.
- Test space volume: 190 to 1.540 litre
- Maximum temperature: +180°C
- Minimum temperature: -42 to -75°C
- Temperature working range: +10 to +95°C
- Humidity working range: 10 to 98% r.h.
Comfortable operation with a 8" TFT-Touch-Display.
A ligthed CONTROLPAD displays the operating mode.
An optimal network
Using interface and webserver the authorized user can reach current tests via internet. Measurement Data, reports, etc. can be managed in the network and the softare S!MPATI can connect and utilize tests.
Security, comfort and performance
The WK3 is able to maintain demanding climate values also under considerably strain, e.g., by midsommer-like ambient temperatures.
Reduced upkeep and maintenance costs
Humidity bath flushing prevents constantly contamination of humidifier water-cleaning intervals become much longer.
The large water tank allows autarkical operation for several days – even longer test can be realised through an automatic feeding of additional water without interruption.
An airstream that is temperature conditioned and/or air conditioned precisely continuously flows through the test space and ensures an optimum spatial distribution of air and temperature.
The operating philosophy of the new WK3 is to enable users to access operating and control functions as well as to provide manual access to processes quickly and conveniently all over the world.
The standard WK3 is equipped with the large 12" TFT touch screen monitor for convenient and easy operation.
Furthermore, the chambers are equipped with an illuminated CONTROLPAD* that permanently displays the current operating state and the operating parameters. Users thus have a clear view of all important processes and can complete their work just using their fingertips.
The chamber is opened by simply touching the radio remote control. This also ensures that the chamber cannot be unlocked by unauthorized persons.
Authorized users have access at all times to the current application via the integrated network interface and the webserver on the Internet and thus get the feeling that they are standing right in front of the unit.
The technical features of the new WK3 generation have also been optimised
Manufacturers place great importance on a high level of operational reliability and performance of their products.
The WK3 is in the position, to maintain all climate parameters during continuous operation – e.g. at 85°C / 85% relative humidity, even under exceptional conditions, e.g. midsummer outdoor temperatures or extreme climatic conditions inside the product.
- Refrigeration unit, air-cooled
- Digital measuring and control system SIMPAC
- 8’’ TFT-colour touch screen display
- Controlpad for displaying of temperature values, lighting, start/stop, etc. on the front panel of the device
- Auto-adaptive control system
- Ethernet and USB interface
- Psychrometric humidity measure- ment with automatically wetted, self-cleaning sensor
- Protection against condensation on test specimen
- Stainless steel ports approx. Ø 50mm and 125mm in the left and right side panel
- Safety cut-out against high and low temperatures (protection of test specimen as per EN 60519-2 (1993) adjustable, with separate sensor
- Insertion rack (stainless steel)
- Adjustable and vibration absorbing feet
- 4 digital outputs (24 V-DC), 4 digital inputs (24 V-DC)
- Potential-free contact for specimen disconnection
- 2 temperature values are calibrated (+23°C and +80°C)
Additional equipment for WK3 series
- Integrated limit value monitoring system for humidity
- Large water tank, easily accessible
- Automatic feeding in of additional water without interruption of operation
- Display of the humidity values at the Controlpad*
- Humidity bath flushing for cleaning of the humidifier water
- 2 climate values are calibrated (+23°C / 50% r.h. and +95°C / 50% r.h.)
- 12’’ TFT-colour touch screen display with integrated industrial computer
- Uninterruptible power supply (UPS) for integrated PC for protection against data loss in case of short- term interruptions of power supply (only with 12’’ TFT-colour touch screen display)
- 3.5’’ TFT-colour touch screen display (without Controlpad)
- SIMPATI software package for Windows, as off XP
- Test space door with observation window including optimised test space lighting
- Door with hand-hole port Door hinged on right side
- Water-cooled version for cooling tower, chilled water or mains water
- Mobile installation by means of moveable version
- Speed-controllable fan in order to vary the circulating air volume flow
- Fresh air purge facility in order to keep the air in the test chamber clean
- Shelves for optimum use of the test space
- Stainless steel ports approx. Ø50, 80 and 125mm for connection of the test specimens
- Temperature measurement on the test specimen
- Interface RS 232 C and further interfaces upon request
- Other voltages and frequencies Digital I/O, 4 inputs and 4 outputs
- Calibration in deviation to the standard
- Additional calibration (WKD – Factory Calibration and DKD – German Calibration Service)
- Reinforced test chamber floor up to 150kg (200kg from 600 l)
- Floor for heavy loads up to 500kg (only available as of 600 l)
- Flat notches or notches for the fixed placement of connected test specimens
- Ports in the area of the roof
- Upgradeable for special test regulations (automotive, photovoltaic, etc.)
Additional equipment for WK3 series of models
- Dewpoint extension in climate working range up to -12°C controlled
- Independent capacitive humidity sensor (temperature and humidity measurement)
- Pressure-resistant demineralisation cartridge
- Dewpoint extension up to -20°C controlled
Special optional accessories tailored to your needs are available on demand.