The spacious shelf system of stainless steel provides you with the same storage conditions on all 15 or 30 shelves. An alarm system provides the necessary safety.
- Maximum storage area where minimum space is available
- Spacious shelf system of stainless stell provides you with the same storage conditions on all 15 or 30 shelves
- ICH cliamte conditions are ensured by airflow fibre and the sterile humidification system
- Storage space is easy to clean
- Airflow fibre washable
- Alarm system
- Low energy consumption and a thick layer of thermal insulation ensure economical long-term operation
- Monitoring and controlling with the powerful 32-bit control system SIMPAC
- 3,5" Colour touch panel
- Documentation of temperature and humidity is obtainable via an interface and our optional software SIMPATI Pharma (in accordance with FDA 21 CFR, Part 11)
The International Conference on Harmonization, comprising councils representing the pharmaceutical industry, as well as scientists and authorities, defines the demands on functionality, performance and documentation for stability tests in the pharmaceutical industry in its ICH guidelines. Europe, Japan and the USA agreed to common stability tests.
The objective of these tests is to gather information in order to make recommendations regarding the stability of substances or pharmaceuticals. The ultimate goal is to verify the stability of chemical, microbiological and physical characteristics after exposure to temperature and humidity over a defined period.