The operation of test systems becomes easy and time-saving.
The integrated monitoring routines enhance the reliability of the systems.
- Control the test cycle
- Store measured data
- Easily create test programs with the graphics editor
- Network up to 99 units
- Connect additional measuring devices
- Record irregularities and possible malfunctions during the test cycle
- Print out measured data in the form of a graph
- Copy measured data for evaluation in other programs
- Calculate gradients of process parameters and times for altering the process parameters
- Manage your programs for production processes and tests in a coherent and clear manner
- Simulation data are provided by the SIMPATI*-webserver in the PC network
- The message service supports the transfer of messages by e-mail to an existing mail server (SMTP)
- Remote control of the units in the network via JAVA-Applet with your Internet Browser
- Administration of different users Graphic symbols or photos can be chosen as chamber symbols
- Analysis with illustrative graphics and calculating options
- The possibility exists to block the chamber for external access
The system control software SIMPATI enables optimum operation of your environmental simulation
The operation of test systems becomes easy and time-saving. The integrated monitoring routines enhance the reliability of the systems.
You decide to what extent and how frequently monitoring routines are carried out.
The evaluation and documenting of testing procedures and the integration of your special measuring data guarantee a high standard of quality.
SIMPATI networks testing systems with a PC or a PC workstation. The archiving of all parameters of chamber configurations is thus ensured.
Thanks to user-friendly operation and self-explanatory menu guiding no menu training is necessary. Online-help responds to any questions that you may have.
SIMPATI integrates itself into your PC-network and enables the operation with your Internet Browser from other PC’s without needing special software.
Areas of Application
- Institutes and Laboratories
- Materials and Substances
- Pharmaceuticals and Cosmetics
- Renewable Energy