With the Weiss test chambers WT/WK- II 2 G EEx IIB T3 (ex-proof test space)
any tests can be performed during which an explosive atmosphere may be caused in the test space.
- Advantages of the proven series WT/WK
- Compact design – minimum space requested
- Trouble diagnostics system to support maintenance and repair works
- Ex-proof with EC-prototype inspection certificate acc. to rule 94/9/EG ("ATEX 100a")
- Test space volume: 480/800/1300 Liter
- Temperature range: -40°C ... +160°C, -60°C ... +160°C
- Humidity range: 10 … 98 % r.h., between: +10°C ... +95°C
- Control system: Controller Board SIMPAC with Color-Touch-Panel
The Weiss Climatic Test Chamber WK-600/70 (I) - II 2 G EEx T3 (explosion-proof test space)
allows switching over from normal to explosion-proof operation. If activated, the explosion protection allows the performance of tests with explosive substances.
Two units in one
With activated explosion protection, the test chamber is classified into category 2, zone 1. With deactivated explosion protection regular temperature and climatic tests can be performed.
- Advantages of our proven standard series WT/WK
- Compact design – minimum space requirement
- Easily accessible maintenance elements guarantee shortest service times
- Flexibility and versatility by switching on/off the explosion protection
- Control system: Controller Board SIMPAC with Color Touch Panel