Fitotron CGR Crop Growth Rooms are based on a modular design with very high performance. They are available with five growing areas for plants that require very high light intensities with a balanced spectrum, from 4m2 to 18m2.
The innovative design of the Fitotron CGR Crop Growth Rooms incorporates growing heights of up to 2.5m. Very high light intensities are available up to 1600μmol m-2 s-1 utilising the latest ceramic metal halide technology. The lamps are separated from the growing space by a transparent barrier and are independently cooled for optimum performance and excellent control of growing conditions.
The user is able to individually control temperature, humidity and very high light intensities.
Our range of Crop Growth Rooms enables the researcher to maintain controlled growing conditions of temperature and humidity in a 24h period with independent selection of photo-periods. A full range of ‘day/night’ cycles with ‘dawn/dusk’ effects can be programmed.
Fitotron CGR Crop Growth Rooms are ideal for researching taller plants from seedling through to maturity. The rooms are also suitable for growing and developing maize, tobacco plants, cotton, legumes, shrubs and horticultural plants which all require a higher light intensity.
Reliable measurements are ensured by
- Large climatic range (T and Rh.), even at high-light-intensity
- Growth area of 4m2 to 18m2 and special structures
- Transparent barrier ensures thermal decoupling from the climate room
- Vertical air flow (standard), other options are possible
- High-performance Fitoview SCADA Software
- LED-lighting technology
- Water-cooled refrigeration
- CO2 control
- Additional flexibility using mobile, multi-tiered light racks and growing benches
- Biological containment filtration
The training undertaken by our agents and engineers is state-of-the-art in the industry, ensuring that our customers are supported by high-level technical expertise. Our customers can be assured that their equipment will perform to the required standard.