Seasonal differences, different climatic zones – your products must be able to withstand a variety of temperatures during manufacturing, transport, storage and use. The Walk-in chambers ClimeEvent help you to test the influence of temperature and humidity on the properties, function and lifespan of your products.
ClimeEvent is setting standards in the fields of performance, quality and usability. A new refrigerant that deceeds tomorrow's standards already today ensures high future-proofness, making ClimeEvent extremely eco- and user-friendly.
Thanks to the modular system, the Walk-in Chamber ClimeEvent can be configured quickly and easily. The wide range of options enables us to meet your individual needs, resulting in a perfectly coordinated complete solutions, that will meet even the highest standards of your industry. The innovative WEBSeason user interface allows you to program, control and monitor your tests at anytime and anywhere – even from your tablet or smartphone.
Overview of customer benefits
- New, eco-friendly refrigerant R449A, GWP 1,397.
- Test chamber made of highly-alloyed, extra corrosion-resistant stainless steel V4A (1.4404).
- Highly efficient operation thanks to the state-of-the-art refrigeration technology and electronic cooling water regulators.
- Highest level of control accuracy thanks to the perfect coordination of air conditioning, cooling technology and control units.
- WEBSeason web-based user interface.