Our chambers allow the simulation of extreme flight programmes in accordance with the relevant standards.
Evacuation is effected by the vacuum system, in which the test space atmosphere is diluted continuously until it reaches the required vacuum.
- Test space volume: 150, 300, 500, 1.000, 1.350 l
- Temperature range: -40 (-70)°C ... +100°C
- Humidity range: 15 ... 95% r.F. between +10 ... +95°C
- Pressure range: Atmosphere ... 10mbar
- Control system: Controller Board SIMPAC with 8” Color Touch Panel