The World's Leading Testing, Validation, Simulation, Modelling and Quality Engineering Expo
Automotive Testing Expo is the global exhibition for every aspect of vehicle, motorcycle and components testing, validation, reliability assessment, quality evaluation and related data capture and analysis.
It is the only event of its type taking place globally, and the essential environment for every vehicle and motorcycle test and validation system.
The latest technologies and new iterations of existing technologies will be on show in Stuttgart.
This is the essential place to visit if you are involved in any area of vehicle, motorcycle and components testing, evaluation, quality engineering and validation.
Why visit Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2014?
Visitors to Automotive Testing Expo Europe 2014 will be able to see exhibitors displaying the technologies, services and tools that are available to improve product quality, reliability, durability, and safety.
The show will continue to be THE launch pad in Europe for new technologies within the area of automotive test, evaluation and quality engineering.
Open Technology Forum
Over 300 exhibiting companies will once again attend Europe's leading exhibition for the technologies involved in automotive test, evaluation and quality engineering.
With a fantastic line-up of speakers at the Open Technology Forum, this year's Automotive Testing Expo is set to be the most successful ever!
2014 Open Technology Forum Online Programme
Visit our principals
- Crystal Instruments, System and software for machine monitoring, dynamic measurement, vibration and acoustic testing, Stand Number 1847
- IMV Corporation, Environmental testing, measurement and analysis equipment for vibration-related applications, IMV Europe Limited, Stand Number 1658
- WEISS Umwelttechnik , Environmental simulation systems - measurement , Stand Number 1230
Product areas include
- Test simulation
- NVH analysis
- Occupant/pedestrian safety
- Engine/emissions testing
- Track simulation and laboratory testing
- Vehicle dynamics testing
- Materials testing
- Aerodynamic and wind tunnel testing
- Vibration and shock testing
- Acoustic testing
- Environmental testing
- Mechanical testing
- Hydraulics testing
- Electrical system testing
- Reliability/life-cycle testing
- Test facility
- Automated test equipment (ATE)
- Fuels and integrated systems testing
- Test management software
- Crash test analysis
- Tire testing
- Data acquisition and signal analysis
- Impact testing
- Electronics and microelectronics testing
- Fatigue/fracture testing
- Torsion testing
- Component testing
- EMC (electrical interference) testing
- Structural and fatigue testing
- Impact and crash testing
- Sensors and transducers
- Test facility design
- Quality testing and inspection
- Telemetry systems
- Vehicle simulation
- Automatic inspection
- Stress/strain testing
- Laboratory instrumentation
- Software test and development
- Quality management solutions
Automotive Testing Expo Europe is the leading event, dedicated to the quality, safety, reliability and durability of vehicles throughout Europe.
Entry to Automotive Testing Expo Europe is free of charge, and visitors will also have access to Engine Expo, Automotive Interiors Expo and the Global Automotive Components and Suppliers Expo, which take place in adjoining halls.