- VCE Emission test chambers to characterize volatile organic compounds (VOC)
- Fape +60 and Fape +60 x2 – Formaldehyde Test Device
- SHED – Emission testing chambers – Sealed Housing for Evaporative Determination
- VT / VV Mini-SHED
- Fuel Conditioning System
- E-WK I – Scientific measures and product testing
- Emission test systems for lithium-ion batteries
Weiss offers systems with test space sizes from four litres up to 95 m³ for qualitative and quantitative emission analysis of volatile hydrocarbons from featherweight fabrics to evaporation and exhaust emissions of heavyweight vehicles.
The emission test systems of Weiss test in compliance with national and international standards and guidelines.