Emissions of volatile organic compounds (VOCs) are common in car interiors and can cause illnesses. They thus represent a continuous risk to the health of passengers.
The emissions in new or almost-new cars are often between 800 and 4000 g/h and increase under certain conditions such as excessive heat. This range of concentrations represents a challenge for test procedures, as the results can vary depending on external ambient conditions. You will be able to fulfil the requirements of DIN ISO 16000-9 with our VOC testing rig of the weisstechnik® and vötschtechnik® brands.
With this unit, it is possible to evaluate scientific and production-technology measures for limiting emissions in car interiors.
Reliable measurements are ensured by
- 1 m3 compact test chamber
- Low-emission test chamber (purity in the molecular range)
- Elimination of contamination from the surroundings
- Very minimal adsorption and absorption effects
- Connections possible to all standard analysis devices
Our environmental simulation chambers and systems are available under the brand names weisstechnik® and vötschtechnik®.