Your worldwide access with S!MPATI® online.
S!MPATI® online expands your local S!MPATI® installation.
Test reporting are transferred into a Word template based on DIN EN 60068-2-38 and are easily editable. The created test reports directly contain all necessary graphical evaluations, your written test documentation, test images and the corres-ponding system protocols.
With Microsoft Azure S!MPATI® online offers a secure cloud service and thanks to the automatic updates you are always up to date.
Furthermore, S!MPATI® online is downward compatible with weisstechnik test chambers from 1999.
S!MPATI® online – Cloud-based test management
S!MPATI® online – The new multifunctional evaluation
Step by step to digitalisation
Your installation path to S!MPATI online
- S!MPATI 2016 or newer must be available.
- You need a S!MPATI online account. You can simply apply at
- Then download and install the Weiss IoT Gateway. You can get the software free of charge at weiss-technik.com/software.
- Click on the newly created desktop icon and enter the S!MPATI online account information you previously requested (see point 2).
- Go to simpati.com and and enter your S!MPATI online data to log in.
- Cross-location management of all installations and tests
- Automatic creation of test reports
- Management of your test goods
- Included free of charge in the new licence model
For more information contact our Customer Service.