Walk-In corrosion test chamber SC
In this chamber test specimens are exposed to salt spray or condensed water. Tests performed under these conditions provide valuable knowledge of the corrosion behavior of materials.
The system comprises of three major assemblies: test chamber, brine solution storage tank and switch cabinet. The brine solution storage tank can hold 600 or 1000 litres. Thus, long term tests lasting for several days are feasible.
Areas of Application
- Institutes and Laboratories
- Materials and Substances
- Renewable Energy
- Corrosion-resistant interior surfaces made of GFK, shock and scratchresistant
- Exterior surface made of aluminium, white coated
- Homogenous temperature-conditioning of test space
- Service-friendly thanks to easily accessible functional units
- Self-supporting hard foam elements that can be assembled on site
- Modular design allows for different chamber sizes
- High floor load of test space
- Sprayed brine volume can be set and measured from outside
- Control system: Controller Board SIMCON/32-NET with Color Touch Panel