The units of salt spray test chambers allow selective and reproducible accelerated corrosion testing complying with the requirements of relevant national and international standards such as DIN, ISO, EN, IEC, ASTM, DEF, MIL-STD, etc.
The wide opening test chamber hood allows for loading heavy or bulky test specimens from the top. Two standard sizes are available.
- Corrosion resistant housing made from recyclable polyethylene
- Acrylic glass nozzle in spraying duct for optimum spray fog distribution
- Robust construction
- Good thermal insulation; the choice of materials guarantees long service life
- User-friendly, variable positioning for test specimens
- External heating of test chamber using safe 42 volt system
- Test specimens may also be lifted into the test chamber by crane thanks to the lightweight test chamber hood which opens to 75°
- Hydrostatic hood seal
- Ergonomic arrangement of operating panel and display instruments
- Operation, program and set value selection via colour touch panel
- Digital displays of set and actual values
- Digital fill level display on the operating panel
- Long-term tests are no problem thanks to the 180 litre capacity brine reservoir
- Easily filled with brine through a front-mounted, 125 mm O filler opening
- Ready-to-plug in, modular construction. Hence no need for assembly or commissioning on site
- Test chamber design provides ease of service, all parts are easily accessible through the light-weight, removable machine compartment hood.
- Salt Fog Test DIN EN ISO 9227 - DIN 50 021
- Condensed Water Test DIN EN ISO 6270-2 - DIN 50 017 and EN ISO 6988 - DIN 50 018
- Standard Climate Test DIN 50 014, Clause 5 Ambient Temperature