The test equipment of the VSC-KWT series allows selective and reproducible accelerated corrosion testing complying with the requirements of relevant national and international standards such as DIN, ISO, EN, IEC, ASTM, DEF, MIL-STD, etc..
The wide opening test chamber hood allows for loading heavy or bulky test specimens from the top. Two standard sizes are available.
- Corrosion resistant housing made from recyclable polyethylene
- Acrylic glass nozzle in spraying duct for optimum spray fog distribution
- Robust construction
- Good thermal insulation; the choice of materials guarantees long service life
- User-friendly variable positioning for test specimens
- External heating of test chamber using safe 42 volt system
- Test specimens may also be lifted into the test chamber by crane thanks to the lightweight test chamber hood which opens to 75°
- Hydrostatic hood seal
- Ergonomic arrangement of the operating panel and display instruments
- Operation, program and set value selection via colour touch panel
- Digital displays of set and actual values
- Digital fill level display on the operating panel
- Long-term tests are no problem thanks to the 180 litre capacity brine reservoir
- Easily filled with brine through a front-mounted, 125 mm O filler opening
- Ready-to-plug in, modular construction. Hence no need for assembly or commissioning on site
- Test chamber design provides ease of service, all parts are easily accessible through the light-weight, removable machine compartment hood.
- Salt Fog Test DIN EN ISO 9227 - DIN 50 021
- Condensed Water Test DIN EN ISO 6270-2 - DIN 50 017 and EN ISO 6988 - DIN 50 018
- Standard Climate DIN 50 014, clause 5 ambient temperature