Salty air, high humidity and gritting salt – these are only some of the many weather-related factors that influence the corrosion behaviour of painted metals.
In particular in the automotive sector, certain standards must be followed. With our SC 1000/15-60 and SC 2400/15-60 IU climate change corrosion test chambers, you can carry out climate change tests in accordance with VDA 233-102, thereby meeting the quality standards set for the products.
The achievable climatic conditions are almost identical to natural weathering. An optional glass door helps you keep an eye on everything inside the test chamber.
Reliable – flexible – durable
- Reliable corrosion change tests thanks to compliance with the standard DIN 50 021/DIN EN ISO 9227.
- Temperature range expandable to -40°C and to +80°C.
- Shock and scratch-resistant interior surfaces thanks to glass-fibre reinforced plastic (GRP).
- Saddle roof with an inclination of at least 30°.
- Corrosion-resistant indirect temperature controls.
- Psychrometric measuring system for temperature and humidity control.
- Heating elements to control test chamber temperature, with overtemperature protection.
- Ventilation device to flush the test chamber with fresh air.